Friday, May 18, 2007

Hey There - Keeping you in the loop!

So I was scanning the channels the other day and Oprah Winfrey's channel was giving "Baby Boom" starring Ms. Diane Keaton. I love her, she's so classy. Anywho, I decided that this was going to be my next review. Yes, I know it's set in the 80's but still, she had such gumption in the movie that it became a must have for my blog :) I will try and catch it this weekend and if I can't, then rent it I will! Because seriously, there is nothing greater than watching a woman build a business from scratch and all the funny stuff that happens along the way. Ahh, I love my work, toodles.

Until next time my friends, and remember to leave a comment of any movies you think I should review.

No comments:

Here Ye Here Ye!

I have changed my business focus which actually suits my blogs name to a tee. I will be building a business around myself, literally. I am shifting away from trying to start my ebook publishing business with other peoples work and instead I will be writing and publishing my own ebooks on sites like Amazon and Barnes and Nobles etc. While I've been published on Yahoo's Associated Content, I am a newbie through and through when it comes to the new frontier of ebooks. I am so scared I wanna pee my pants, but I am going for it anyway!