Friday, May 11, 2007

Keeping you in the loop...

I've decided to use the movie "Sliding Doors" with Gwyneth Paltrow for my first review. I will be watching it again this weekend to refresh my memory, but I must say I liked this movie so much that I bought it. And though most of the story focuses on her relationships, she does start her own business after getting fired from her Good Old Boys Club P.R. firm. Those boys, I tell ya!

Anyhow, like I said, I will watch it and post my review over the weekend.

And again, feel free to leave me a comment.

Have a fabulously great weekend!!

No comments:

Here Ye Here Ye!

I have changed my business focus which actually suits my blogs name to a tee. I will be building a business around myself, literally. I am shifting away from trying to start my ebook publishing business with other peoples work and instead I will be writing and publishing my own ebooks on sites like Amazon and Barnes and Nobles etc. While I've been published on Yahoo's Associated Content, I am a newbie through and through when it comes to the new frontier of ebooks. I am so scared I wanna pee my pants, but I am going for it anyway!